Sunday, May 4, 2008

gladiator sandals

ok, so i'm probably going to offend a few people out there... but i just can not get in to this trend. however, might i add, i have seen them on a few people and thought "ok that looks good on them", but i just can't. and i'll tell you why. i don't have the longest, leanest legs, so when you get a flat sandal and then a strap or two around the ankle, it is bound to make your leg look shorter. i need all the help i can get when it comes to elongating my legs, so for all the tall, skinny girls out there- enjoy the gladiator sandals! two trends in one- metallics and gladiator

i just put this one in because honestly, who would buy those?

1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

So I just found this blog and I love reading it! It's a good way for me to get the 411 fast, you know. :) I love Carmindy, too, the Mac eye shadow is beautiful, and I like the short prairie skirt! Thanks!